Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oceania Convention(Part 2)

Yeap, its been some time since i last posted, but actually i was quite busy enjoying myself during the holidays...hehe, now its picture time!!! Well all these pictures are during the Oceania Convention in Phillip Island. Once again its mostly on christianity so if u dowan to read i dun bother.....

Meet Pastor Ian Foley. He is the pastor at my church. Nice dude, always ready with a lesson in hand.

Pastor John Jacks. Well-knowned prophet. He stayed away from the other pastors during the convention so that it wouldn't affect his judgement during his prebystery session(prophesising over the other pastors). Despite not knowing any of the people there, he could tell accurately about them!

Pastor Simon Eng. This fella came from Hope Malaysia just for the convention. He is quite hillarious.

KFC!!!! No, its not kentucky fried chicken, its Kids For Christ!! So cute!!!! And their performance was so funny..

Chiann....hehe, this wan ar, dunno why she's there, elder than me but was part of the KidsFC performance..hehe, kid only la!!! HAHAHAHA....

Now we come to baptism. This is Xylia before she gets baptised. Btw, the water is really cold..

Going under water to be cleansed off all sins! And born(rise) again forgiven for all sins...

Aiya, so fast have fun adi....lol...

This is Mike. Same thing, same procedure..

Going in and out.

I really like this picture. The expression on his face shows he's got a new life. Its like starting afresh and he is so glad to follow Him. A brotherly embrace..

Didn't i tell u the praise session was the best!! 900+ people praising under one roof..

So semangat, filled with the Holy Spirit....

Corina, the worship leader during all praise night. She too was overwhelmed by the Spirit..

Look at my air time!!! wahahaha..really looks like i jump high right....

Calvin, Jason, Jonathan...

The group from Hope Melbourne, Waverly Centre....

And finally, yours trully :P

Thanks Robby for the amazing photos, really a pro man...
If u wanna see more u can head on to www.robbysucipto.com, but the stuff there can't copy ar!!!! His works are protected wan....

Made Me Glad

I will bless the Lord forever
I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
He has set my feet upon a rock
I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord

You are my shield
My strength
My portion
Deliverer
My shelter
Strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Whom have I in heaven but You
There's none I desire besides You
You have made me glad
And I'll say of the Lord
This song lifts me up(along with many others)

Wah, the gelati at sofia's so much, so cheap!!! I'm so full....ciaoz...

No comments: