Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Post-exam post (1)

Ok, yes I've been very busy lately, 1st I was busy studying for exams and now I'm busy having fun.....So since there was only one pathetic request for me to update, I shall fullfil that request and UPDATE....
.
.
Now, exams 1st...yes....so its over, and I'm finally freeeeeee....Talking about exams...it was fine, maybe cos this time I actually took the initiative to start studying early.....but then honestly, I don't think H1's are within my reach....
.
.
Ok, lets not talk about exams...Immediately after the final exam day, I went out with Pei Xian, Mel and her church frens to eat dinner....wats the rush? Bcos right, my that hou pang yao Chia Pei Xian leaves Aussie in 2 days(dat time la, now gone adi). I dunno why she always leave so fast...left me here with one less fren to accompany during the holidays...In a few weeks, Mel oso leaving...haih...
.
.
I now sit here in a frens house, listening to Kwan Chian pestering me to DotA(yet he is playing the guitar)..haha.... yea dats my life now...DotA....
.
.
I went to camp btw after exams...woke up at 5am juz to see the sunrise...damn beautiful...Pictures I update nxt time la(now wanna DotA)....
.
.
Life rox after exam....juz ate, not hungry..ciaoz...

No comments: