Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wedding bells..

Ok, so Ruth and Phil (people I noe from church) juz had their wedding today..well I think it was a beautiful location cos there was a view of a man lade lake, quiet little place out of the city but a little too far..lol..
There was a total of 240 guests there. Pastors from Hope churches all over Australia came to witness such an event. They actually flew all the way here...well it does help if the groom was originally from Brisbane. :)

Anyway, of course we didn't have lots of time to talk to the bride and groom so we just interacted among ourselves. Since it is a wedding, there was a lot of discussion about weddings and to my surprise I actually learnt something new today.

Question 1: Do u feel like getting married after witnessing a wedding?
Males: No...doesn't make a difference
Females: Yea...it is so nice >.<"
.
Ok btw pls note that the opinions by males and females are just an assumed average based on the people I 'interviewed'. They may not represent the whole gender of the world but it was quite a significant majority of the sample gender present at the wedding(too much quantitative methods).
.
.
Question 2: How long should the courtship be before getting married?
Males: 2-3 yrs
Females: 1-1.5 yrs
.
Question 3: What is your ideal age of getting married?
Males: 27-28
Females: 23-25!!!
.
.
wat the....23-25? so early? Ida argued that it is better to give birth before the age of 30 so that your child will be smart, I say that is all bullshit!! But then again, my mum gave birth to me when she was 33 and look where it got me in terms of stupidity.. sigh...
.
ok so conclusion for the guys (since I'm a guy, I'm helping my gender). Date a girl 5 years younger than u. When u are 28, they are 23, perfect!! Get to know a girl 1.5 yrs before starting to date them, in which during this time treat her as your gf BUT making it non-official. Then officially date her for 1.5 yrs. This would suit ur criteria for 3 yrs and theirs for 1.5 yrs, perfect!! Last, make sure u bring them to a wedding before proposing. Even though it doesn't affect us, the women will be so heavily influenced, ur proposal is fool proof!! Perfect, I'm a genius!!!...
.
.
At one point waiting for the appearance of the bride, my sis noticed Phil being a little to anxious...
Sis: eh u see Phil, so anxious, nxt time u also will be like that, waiting for bride to appear.
Me: hmm..I dont think so, u see he's talking to the best man, we don't have to be anxious, just like talk to ur frens maybe ask them "eh, later tonight lets go out have a drink man"
Sis: What? are u crazy, its the wedding night la, they suppose to....(she couldn't finish the sentence)
Me thinking to myself, WAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!
.
.
Women......are complicated -___________________________________-"
.
.
Oh, congrats Ruth and Phil, God bless...
.
.
hungry la...ciaoz

No comments: