Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 17 again...

Ok, this is way way overdue, but then u cant blame me right, I mean with exams and all how to put up a birthday post...lol..
If u refer back to the same post last year, the date June 17 is meant for the smart ppl, somehow those born on this particular date have to be smart wan...or at least I know 3 ppl with the birth date of 17 June.
.
.
1st we have the twins....haih..I havent seen them since they left for UK...We use to hang out together quite often...particularly when it approached exam dates haha...I would just study near them so I'd get a chance to ask them something which I didnt understand...Why u say they so smart? 1 get highest in Msia for A-Lvl results, the other get best in the world for further maths (which I failed -_____-"). Liddat how to say not smart?? I just got news that they will be going back to Msia in their summer break...which means its my winter and I have too short a time to go back...so means not gonna see them another yr..unless they come Melbourne la...hehe...Anyway, in view that our friendship has started since primary 1, thats 15 yrs ago, its been a blessing to me to be acknowledged by these future scientists as a friend..I have a strong feeling our friendship will last till I lay on my coffin bed...Sadly though, I don't have any pictures of them bcos I havent met them at all...
.
.
but I did find a few funny links...hehe..
The twins plus their sister...lol
.
.
There also a whole lot of things on them if u just search up google for their names..U seach Jonathan Chua on google and u get an author who wrote some crap which I don't understand
-_____-"
.
.
Cheers to them!!!
.
.
.
Next smart person ar, hahaha, proud to introduce the brains behind my revision, Melissa Seow....lol...Since the twins are not here, and they are taking a different course, I cant leech of them adi...However, I found a new smart person which I can leech of..hehe (epifitly not parasitly!!).
.
Beautiful, smart, trendy, good fashion sense, encourager, and errrr dowan to puji too banyak!!!
Well other than being a close friend to me, she can really be an open ear to problems and its been great for us to be able to share our spiritual journey as well. I can really be open with her about Christianity without having the paiseh feeling talking to some believers. Blessed with an annoited voice, she uses this talent given by God to reach out to others through leading worship in her church. I guess that I was really touched when she sang a solo at her church opening. I've been wanting to get the video of that song but to no avail...haih...
.
.
Most of the time when exam of assignment dateline approaches and I bug her the night b4 trying to sort things out...hehe..dun angry ok Mel.... :P but with her help she enabled me to understand complicated concepts and I'm really grateful for that..
.
.
So since she is in Melbourne, we got to celebrate her birthday with dinner and karaoke!! which was 4 days after her actual birthday..hahaha...

Dinner at ying thai...Wat Tan Hor, Fried Rice and Pad Thai...

The gang that ate dinner..Jun, Me, Pei Xian and Mel

After that we headed to karaoke..free Mel concert wor...who dowan go?? Actually it wasnt free la, still need to pay for karaoke -.-

Lets detour from our focus of Mel...Walao...I must have been singing a girls part le...like so strecth wan my face juz to sing...

Then Sheryl came to surprise Mel with a cake. Wah another singer come liao..At this point I felt I can sau pei adi la...no need to sing adi, watch them sing only...lol

Square tiramisu cake!! Ok la, it was round, but the box flatten the sides... :(

I wish I can give Jonathan a better birthday party than this wan.... wooooohooooooo..nice nice...

Mel and her Chocolate card!!! The presents that she received was a chocolate handmade card from Jun Wey..cool idea..sincere from the heart, home made cookies from Pei Xian, took her some time juz to make the delicious chocolate cookies, in fact it took her the whole afternoon...sincerity ^ 100, cost of time spend was worth it for Mel, and a book from me, bought from Borders, time spent minimum, home made effort zero...haih...noob....
.
Happy Birthday Mel, its the big TWO-ZERO..
.
.
hungry...ciaoz

No comments: