Thursday, July 31, 2008

30th July..again..

Yes la, yes la, HaiNam kia..I know its ur birthday ok...patience a bit..after all u blady didn't call me back...cheat my feeling...lol...hmmm..I'm juz wondering..have I done so many bday posts that now, it is expected that I make one for them?? I mean, its suppose to be sincere and random, but I get the feeling in the future its gonna be requested..haha..
.
.
Hi Weng Tze, u are, hardly talk to me adi, how to post about u..I dunno wats been happening oso...U there all lovey dovey with ansyn, u 4get me liao...too much....haha...
.
.
This small size girl, although she claims that asking her whether she put on weight was a stupid question has the innoncense of a timid rat and the sometimes the temper of a flaring tiger..wakaka...I used to remember its so funny that her small frame fits into that humongous X-trail...It looked like a normal guy driving a tractor. It gave that signal that, u mess with me, u get it from my car!!! lol...Ah, how the times we went out to eat at random places..one time even going all the way to Klang just for Bak Kut Teh...
.
Although many guys were after her in A-lvls..(I dunno bout now..hehe) she found her guy in the eyes of another Mr. Lim (which seems to be your right Mr.Lim after failing Lim's twice..haha..I know I very bad).
.
I always thought my family was one of a kind. But then after seeing her family, I'm more convinced mine is stale and normal..haha, her dad can crack lame jokes at funny times and really make us laughing like shit, her mom is also hilarious and often threaten to sit on ppl...lol..and her sisters...I dont really know much about...haha..
.
You know it really unfair that the ppl in UK hardly have the same time holidays with ppl in Aus. It just never clashes. I haven't seen so many of them since they left..and hopefully I get to see Weng nxt year February...
.
Till then Weng, have a blessed year ahead, I know u are having fun...
.
.
ps: eh take more pics that are not for events wan la...(eg. no make up..natural beauty is
best..hehe)
.
.
And here's a picture of weng.....



oops..wrong person, this is Weng's counterpart...(eh why he always look blur blur wan ar??)
.
.
nah..this one nice...natural...muahahha

nice nice???
.
.
haha..ok la...
put this...dunno wat..it is oso..kaka....
.
.
and for ur bday present, so I can save money and not spend, I give u a pic of 7 roses :P


Hehe..take care dear..I miss you, and I know u miss me too.... :P :P :P
.
.
hungry..ciaoz

No comments: