Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year 2011

Ok, so after a year long break from blogging, I finally think its time to start again.
The reason I started this blog was for me to keep track of my life here in Aussie. However, due to business and lazyness, I've stopped...for a really long time..
.
.
That aside, lets start things afresh. I am now a PR here in Melbourne, jobless(in accounting) and pretty much working my butt off to live. I realise that setting goals for the year has not been very productive. reason? I dunno le, somehow people seem to work towards their goals because they feel that sense of achievement or to push themselves to be a better person. I on the other hand, really don't feel the need to reach those goals I set. There is just no motivation, no passion to reaching those goals. So lets take a look at review for goals set for 2010.

i) Graduate by June and get a good job - part 1 yeah!, part 2 - $^%$%^&%$ frus frus and super frus...

ii) Read the New Testament completely (its about time I get this done) - oops...this is becoming a major concern...perhaps I should aim smaller this year.

iii) Be a less 'wood' bf. Although this wouldnt be prioritise as I still love watching Aster's reaction when she says I'm not expressive enough. - errr...cant really measure myself in this department. feedback anyone??

iv) End the year with a +5000 balance (this runs closely to goal (i)) - wow this was extremely way off...however I am satisfied with a positive balance considering I can hardly save with such significant outflows every month...wat do i do with my money?? hmmmmm.....

v) Enter JG - acheived!
.
.
.
Maybe 2010 wasnt such a bad year after all. I shall contemplate on what goals to set for this year...
.
.
not hungry at all...ciaoz

No comments: