Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gutted

When I came back to Malaysia 6 months ago, I had a busy schedule. Everyone wanted to meet up with me cause we should catch up. Even my parents had to ask me for free time a week in advance.
.
.
Today is the 2nd weekend night in a row that I'm about to have dinner alone. I do not know if people are really that busy with Chinese New Year, or that 6 months ago they've seen me hence there is really no need to meet up with Jonathan Chua since he comes back ever so often. Friends that I considered close to me have either met me just once, or not at all. I think I have been ffk-ed at least 5 times these past 2 weeks.
.
.
Contemplating not returning to Malaysia for a while. Other than a rare few and my parents, nobody seems happy that I'm back. I make the effort in planning outings while others just seem to have the attitude of, if he asks then we go out, otherwise then let it be la..
.
.
hungry, but gonna sulk in silence...I've never felt so emo returning to my home country...

No comments: