Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lol, my hair dat interesting meh..

To all those who gila gila want to see my screwed up hair, TOO BAD!!!! muhahahha
cos i finally screwed the money and went for another hair cut, at melb central. It was 20 bux but i think its worth it, no more that stupid coconut cut, now short and spike...so screw it with the peter petrelli
Only pei xian, jun wey, church and my hsemates saw my covered up(with tons of wax) shit cut. Actually come to think bout it, i quite the pro in covering up a lousy hair. The hairdresser(professional) was wondering why i wanted to cut when the back was short. so i told her my situation and after she washed my hair only did she realise how bad it was. She was telling me bout the bad parts bout the hair cut and how impressed she was in how i covered it up. Hehe, with wax, u can spike anythin...muahhaha, but now its short again, and this time not screwed up. For once, i didnt make a wrong decision with something to do with my hair
So too bad la, u wont get to see my shit hair, and i didn't take any pictures of it...muahahahahha.....

hungry le...ciaoz....

No comments: