Monday, September 17, 2007

Holiday mood turned on...

Ok yes I know, I havent been blogging...but I just didnt have the time...Not much has happened over the past 2 weeks anyway.
.
.
My holidays juz started!!! Which means its time to study -__-" There's so much going on this month.
22nd September: Got 3 ppl having their birthdays. Aaron and Samantha from OCF and my old time pang yao Daryl. Significantly, Weng Tze's flying off to UK on this day...How I miss these ppl...haih....and it will be sometime before I see Weng again as our holidays dont match...Anyway, wish her a safe trip there and have a wonderful time at England.
23rd September: Pei Xian's birthday. If all goes well, my plan should suceed, unless suddenly this girl decides to back out last minute. In any case if she does back out, I'll kill her!!!!
.
Hope Church had their anniversary celebration yesterday. 17 yrs and much more to come. They help it at Deakin Uni.


All the pastor-pastor and wife-wife. Except the guy far right, he's a pastor from Adelaide and his wife wasn't there.


Ok time to cut cake and lets makan it!!!!
.
.
Anyway, let me introduce u the cutest boy I've seen in Melbourne. How he brightens my day when he runs around. Abit naughty but I juz cant help watching his cuteness. Once he threw a tissue on the ground, and I told him, throw rubbish in the rubbish bin!! He took up the tissue, came up to me, and dropped it at my feet!!!! Everybody around was laughing so loud, I juz gave in and threw it away myself. Yesterday, he kept on coming to take our football when we were passing it around. Everytime he grabbed hold of the ball he would take it to the high grass and throw it in there. Lol...sooooo naughty.

Meet Samuel Lam. I juz love his cheeks. Make me wanna pinch it so hard...haha, now I understand why those aunties like to do dat. If u look closely, his hingus is coming out!!! hahahaha...

Samuel's expression: HOI, WATCHA LOOKING AT HUH???? Simply adorable.
.
.
Last update, I'm getting baptised!!! hehe, on the 27th of September. Funny how I didn't have mood to eat my dinner at all last night, and after I got my dad's 'no objection' my appetite came in out of nowhere....Fasting and prayer works....^^
.
.
Not hungry now...ciaoz...


No comments: