Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23rd

Ok, today ar, another leng lui birthday lo.....As usual la, birthday people got special post from me wan....
Lets revert back to the old days (in college)...

Sim: Eh,u see right in the library got one girl quite cute wan..u go see over there...
Jon:(looks at her) eh ya hor...she not bad, ok got leng lui to see in library adi :P
....
Exam period approached, and I can be found in the library often with Sim...
One day, the final day of college, before the exams were about to begin....

Sim: Eh, u sure u don want to get to noe her ar? I mean I got gf adi ma, so I don't know her I wont regret wan, but u....hehe..
Jon: Aiya, we see so many girls in college adi la, its not like we gonna meet again right (omg the irony of this statement)

Immediately after I said this, I was walking to the cyber cafe and I passed by a restaurant in which she was there with another friend of mine, Wai Ken..Lol...maybe its fated that I should get introduced to her...so....I went into the restaurant.

Jon: Eh, u still here ar, so late eat?
Wai Ken: Yea....now eating
Jon: (turns and look at the girl) Er...hello...
Girl: :) Hi...

Chia Pei Xian, also known as ham yu (something to do with her name), had long silky shoulder length hair at that time, often wearing the standard t-shirt and jeans to college. Famously known for having tonnes of guys after her, her rock hard heart became soft towards a guy filled with false promises and lies. A girl with principles on her own, stands for what she thinks is right and doesn't get tempted by money. Sry la to all the guys, she's currently unavailable but I believe the way to be in good terms with her is sincerity.
Back then, I didn't know that she would be a friend so close to me, but mostly because of her, I don't feel lonely in Melbourne Uni because she's here!!(hehe..of course now got Mel oso to pui me around la)
Knowing we'd be in the same uni together we hung out more often during our free period from July to January. From movies and working at Mid Valley, she is really a friend to treasure.
When she went back to Malaysia during the winter break, I really missed her presence(in a friendly manner la).
.
.
Wishing Pei Xian a Happy 20th Birthday, and may all ur dreams and wishes come true. Coming off teen adi...haha....luv ya(in a friendly way too :P)


At Merdeka dinner

A-Levels Prom Night...lol check out her tiara..Inside Melbourne tram...
.
.
Okies..not hungry..ciaoz...

No comments: