Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad times..

I think I am at an all time bad/low position...u noe "sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga" fall down adi, the ladder fall on u..
.
.
Yes its that bad...I seriously dunno how i'm still able to put on a calm face and not show the frustrations of all the shit that has been happening...
.
.
U think u having a bad time??
.
.
Lets see me:
- I failed 2 papers (i mean one was at the edge, but the other a total shocker)
- I have to loan money from my parents to complete those 2 failed subjects
- Stupid Melbourne Uni course counsellor have not replied my email for a consultation
- Post Sydney-holiday depression
- I got last in SUG badminton competition
- My watch strap broke
- My mp3 sound decided to die on the right side
- I lost money to star city (Sydney's crown), bcos I couldnt get a single good hand in poker
- I lost money to Sim Wee Haw (too good a poker player for me)
- My sunglasses broke
- I realised I cant graduate with my frens end of this year
- I most probably (99.99%)will not be granted an overload nxt semester
- I have to find a job to support my living expenses from 2010
- Totally overspent in Sydney
- I have a huge pile of laundry
- I have a huge pile of unsorted clean laundry
- I feel lost and I can't seem to sense God to cling on to :(
.
.
#$%^&*^%$#@
.
.
not hungry..or rather no mood to be hungry....ciaoz

No comments: