Monday, August 27, 2007

Delay...

Ok, i noe i havent been blogging..dota work has been taking up a lot of my time le..I had an assignment due 2 weeks ago and I have another in 2 days...
Anyway, life has been back to normal la, with uni and all, and no i havent watched any korean series for 3 weeks now, good rite.
.
.
Dats cos i was into Harry Potter!!! muahahah i finished the last book in 5 days..the kan cheong-ness juz took control and i couldn't put the book down!! But i guess many of u wont want to know the ending right, so I wont be a spoiler but juz note, the way it ended, JK Rowling has just ruled out any possibility of an eighth book. Suddenly, i'm struck knowing the fact there wont be any Harry Potter..haih = no more Emma Watson potraying a briliant genius or the funny scenes where Ron just wont admit he likes her ^^
.
.
Yea, so Man Utd has been doing badly, spare me the comments, I had enough. But they finally won last night, so worth watching dat game.
.
.
Merdeka is approaching. No, I'm not the patriotic fella whois going to sing loud loud "tanggal tiga puluh satu, bulan lapan, lima puluh tujuh" but I'll be going to a special merdeka dinner in uni. Its a great way to meet new and hot chicks eat all the malaysian food I have missed so much...Rather expensive though, but then aiya, can meet ppl, eat non stop, once in a while can la hor...
.
.
In Aussie right, the phone system ar, very the funny wan..u pay 30 bux, but ur credit can last until 120. So last month i onie used like 100 out of my 120 cap. This month ar, dun say la, my international calls to Weng and Edward, though short, i think my credit is gonna expire soon le...bugger...no money liao...
.
.
Anyway today I experienced a very stupid incident. Just that day I was telling somone(cant remember who) dat one should always keep money in their ATM card. Just incase u forgot to buy ur monthly train ticket and u can always purchase at the spot. I was telling someone to be careful so they wont encounter this kind of incidents. Well guess wat, Mr. Jonathan rushed to the train station(was late this morning) saw that I was in time to catch the express train, then realise my train ticket has expired. Then further realised, my current account only had 63 bux...blady shit!!! I walked back all the way to transfer money to my current account, returned to buy my monthly ticket, and got into my tutorial half an hr late :P Stupidity personified...
.
.
Anyway, not much left to talk about however I discovered something interesting, thanks to Kwan Chian who has lately been admiring Jay Chou.
Be sure to watch the 1st video, then watch the 2nd, cos if u watch the 2nd 1st, u wont understand wats going on. Those who dunno chinese, dun care la, its juz the storyline in the video thats interesting. Those that have adi seen it, well..................just watch again la...

Ok, since i suck at posting videos, I have no idea how to make them under the same one post so dun care la, juz watch on top 1st then btm...then tell me if u find it interesting..

Till then, I'm not hungry..ciaoz

No comments: