Saturday, August 11, 2007

My first time(2)

Ok, I juz came back from Monash Multicultural night. Well, it was quite nice I guess cos its fun and the performance/games /dance/food was good.
.
But thats not the main point, after that there was an after party at se7en. So yes, i went to the club and its the first time i went 'clubbing'
.
.
Not that i've never been to a club but just that I've never danced in those clubs.
Unlike clubbing in Msia, Aussie's is much different. Now made non-smoking its so much more comfortable than in Msia where smoke fill ur lungs everwhere. I guess I never really thought much about dancing in a club. Definitely a new experience!! Sure there were some fight induced plus unethical language, but if that is hip I guess there's not much I can do than bare with it.
Something I will consider going once in a while but not splashing out 15 bux everyweek juz for dancing.

Not hungry at 5.10am...ciaoz...

No comments: