Friday, August 10, 2007

Oops....

Ok, my house internet has got shaped to 64k, overused the bandwidth, and i'll say its my fault...hahaha...too much korean love drama...

Lets do a Cost Benefit Analysis:
Costs of watching korean drama:
- oppotunity cost of time
- usage of bandwidth
- not studying enough
- no chance to read my harry potter
- feeling over-emotional when a sad scene happens
- depression when a series end as i feel an emptiness after a series ends

Benefits of watching korean drama:
- the joy, happiness and feeling good after a happy ending and touching love story

Yup, the benefits definitely outweigh the cost, therefore my conclusion willl be continue watching..

Finished Hello Miss, with the same girl from My Girl, its nice but then not as interesting as My Girl. I'm currently watching Goong and I think its gonna be one of the best, its has an interesting storyline. Girl fated to marry a prince, learn to be a princess falls inlove with the prince, but as usual the prince is cold hearted and likes another girl ^^...

Tonight, Monash Multicultural Night (yea so wat if I'm not a Monash student, cannot go ar? Blow(cui)(I never understood wat this meant but its another term for I want to go why u care!!) ar?). Its my first formal wear event since coming to Australia, but then unlike Msia, this got free flow of wine....hahahahaha....not that I drink much anyway. The picture picture all, see whether can get any la....

Time to eat and wash toilet and wash kitchen...haih....chores, i suddenly feel the appreciation of having a maid back in Malaysia...

Hungry, ciaoz..

No comments: