Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 6th

Why does it seem like the only thing im posting nowadays are birthday posts...
Cheers to September and October babies...
.
Ok, I noe I am one day late, however, I was kinda busy today...
.
Lets see...today is penguin birthday...Happy Birthday Amy Tee Mei Sim..
To most of my frens, I bet they dunno who Amy is cos I hardly talk about her to other people...but just for the record, guess how long I've known Amy, btw she turns 19.
.
Questionaire: How long have I known Amy Tee?
1) 5 yrs
2)10 yrs
3)15 yrs
4)19 yrs

Ok la, this is lame, infact I've known her for HER whole life, dats 19 yrs, so all those 'frens' dat claim to be long time fren and know me for so long adi, hahaha, think again..
Connection: Fathers, ex-housemate in England's daughter....

Amy Tee is a very introverted girl, u can ask anybody who knows her and if anyone of them says she is extrovert, I will belanja u eat victoria station ar....In fact, she has been so quiet all her life, despite knowing her for 19 years shes probably only said like about 500 words to me. I've always told her to talk more, but then...zzz
That's until u start msging her. Then she kinda like evolves into her alter ego, still penguin(inside story) but then talk damn alot!!! hahaha.....after a day of msging and her typing so much I can juz meet her at the badminton court and she's that quiet innocent girl again...muahhaha
.
.
The only person that is allowed to bully her, is her sister, end of story.....


HAPPY BURFDAY AMY!!(the one on the left)
Sry, I couldn't find a picture of u on my laptop, so I juz curi from ur frenster :P
God bless....
.
.
hungry!!! ciaoz

No comments: