Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 23rd

Yeap, when u see a date as a title..u noe its a bday post...
.
.
On the topic of long time pang yao's!!!
.
.
Oh, what a time to drift down memory lane and remember all those frens, I bet most of u all think about secondary school frens(suddenly we feel old when we think of secondary), or back into primary school(are we really that old?).
.
But no, this time, the bday girl is one I've known since birth(I should apply for senior citizen concession la). Yea, exactly 21 days younger than me is Ms. Rabbit...bit...eh why rabbitbit and not juz rabbit wan....
.
.
Reminiscing all those days we had in Port Dickson..walao...so many holidays there le...every school break sure got some place to go one..
.
Joyce Tee Mei Hui, errr...she is the total opposite from her sister...talk alot wan...hahaha..jkjk...
Anyway, of course she is one of those who grew up knowing the cocky/action/too much/lebih/never think b4 speaking/insulting side of me but perhaps she grew into it...So over the years, we tolerate each other more...
.
Funny thing is the fondest memory I have is her getting pissed at a pillow fight, jumped on me, and bit 3 fingers on my right hand..she bit sooo hard, I swear she was going at it like chewing a tough beef meat. Ended up with 3 bleeding fingers...lol
.
.
Anyway, u noe God blesses you cos I'm sure u are happy with life as it is now. Nice frens, nice family, nice bf, nice sister to bully hor :PYup, curi from frenster oso....(those who are thinking, hmm...where have I seen her b4, refer back to 6th October post)....

HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!
.
.
Hungry liao...ciaoz

No comments: