Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Day..

I argued with my dad last night....again...and I got such bad results in my mid-sem that it made me no mood the whole day. My dad told me if I were to fail even one subject this semester, he would cut of the funding of me into the final year. He was dead serious about it. I mean one would question how could a father do that to a son, well, meet my dad!! Well of course I wouldn't say he's all to blame, I probably did slack so much it brought me to this point. Well then, keep me in your prayers that I do find that motivation to study hard so that I can get through this semester, otherwise, I'm sure my Malaysian friends will be glad to know I'm back for good :)
.
.
And how do I celebrate such a bad acheivement? By going to Sydney for 4 days and taking part in university games next week!!! The time where ppl study the hardest to get back on track is the time I take the opportunity to go on holiday? haha..funny huh? If its so funny, why am I not smiling...

damn hungry...ciaoz

No comments: