Saturday, September 6, 2008

Second Chances

Every man deserves a second chance. I agree with this completely. He rocked our friendship when he 1st made a mistake. He failed again but it was no concern to me. I gave it another go hoping he had changed but he blew it again. Now he wants one more try? I'm sorry, not if the consequences of u failing to live up to ur promises is too much to bear. I don't want to see them hurt, and I'm not gonna sit around and watch u do it over and over again...I am familiar with ur ways, ur methods, and ur style of getting wat u want and I dont agree with it. I know I am not a party that is involved with all that has happenned. Misunderstandings or not, a friendship should be built on trust and the amount of trust I have in u is at its bare minimum. No, not with her, she is too dear to me. Why do I feel I am going to lose a friend......................................

no mood to hungry...ciaoz

No comments: