Friday, September 26, 2008

23 September again....

Once again..this is an overdued post..but then I'm sure my 'heng mui' wont mind it being late hor considering I have been spending huge amounts of time with her lately..hehe...
.
.
Another year has passed and now u are officially an adult...21 liao...lets go Genting gamble...hahaha
Despite knowing you for so long, we've never argued before and I dunno why wor..maybe its bcos I'm so nice I always give in :P
.
.
This time I will say less of appreciative words and let the pictures do the talking since u are currently bugging me to wash up, get ready and go out...I wanted to type longer wan, but then u ask want me to faster get rdy...wakaka...
.
.
Oh, and the pictures are from ur camera btw, mostly from our trip in Sydney(where I am typing this right now :) )


Your birthday celebration at Nocturnos with ur fattening gift card :P..haha..wont wan la..few cookies only...

At the airport before taking off...both with our specatacles..I'm looking rather unglam...

Sydney Opera House


Blue Mountain..so nice view... :)

Of course those world famous Hurricane PORK RIBS!!!! nyam nyam...wont fat wan!!!

Happy Birthday Pei Xian, may u continue to stay beautiful, bubbly and cheerful :)
God bless....
Look at u....look so innocent...wahahahaha....love u dear... :)

Your hengdai/ji mui/hengmui/watever u can think of la...
.
.
hungry....ciaoz




No comments: