Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hehe..18 March again!!

I'm quite surprised to find out that there were 4 ppl dat came up on my facebook that had their birthdays on 18th of March. Anyway, a quick shoutout to PangWu for turning 21 today. Now only 21...haih...may God bless you always...
.
.
Next person is a noob!! haha...yea, my OLD sister has turned 24. Long gone are the days where I got physical and hit her, ramming her toe with the door causing her to lose a nail, or even roll over her bed on top of her, pass her and on to the ground...wakaka...anyway, to my dear sis, although there wasn't any big celebration for u, I'm sure got ONE person teman u on ur birthday was good enough hor :P
.
.
Happy burfday noob..Have I used this b4? ha..nvm use again...if not here's another :

wat in the world is this!!!!
.
.
.
Nxt person..Li Hsien!!! aka pweeeeeeeggggyyyyy...
.
.
Haha, so glad u came to melbourne la last yr. If not I really dunno how many years we would not have seen each other. Depending on my pr application and job status, see la when I can afford to go UK to visit u...hehe..
.
.
So, I noe that a few ppl have gone on holiday, but u can still enjoy ur burfday hor...bake own cake? sing song for ownself :P haha..may u have a blessed day dear...me miss u.... :)
.
.

Blur...but quite nice..

This one quite cute, I like the one with u staring thru the seashell, but I cant find it :(


And of course, ur last day in Melbourne :)
.
.
hungry...ciaoz

No comments: