Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yes..after so long, I have nothing to say..

Ok, I think I have like lost the motivation to blog. After so long, I just cant think of what to write about...
.
.
Lets start with I have moved to a new place. I'm beginning to grow used to this new place, althought when I first moved in, I have to admit I resented it abit. Its dark and, quiet and there are no taps for the basin, either damn hot, or damn cold!! Lol..but then after a while I got used to it la, besides I have a bigger room now.
.
.
Ok class have started, and I have an interesting subject this semester as my elective. Called Riffs: Introduction to the Acoustic Guitar. It is quite interesting as I haven't had formal teaching of the guitar, I just jumped straight into strumming.
.
.
Been interested in something new though, clubbing..enough said...
.
.
After work at EY, I basically just went nocturnal and enjoyed the last few days of my holiday in Malaysia. I came back at about 4am average every night, frequently playing pool and watching soccer matches at Asia Cafe. But then I had to return to Melbourne and my ideal wasting my life away lifestyle had now disappeared into thin air :( There's no more Astro and have to watch the MU-Inter game tmr on SBS, no more wide screen tv and comfort of my sofa plus the clear screen..
.
.
Ok this update is so boring I dowan to type anymore..
.
hungry..ciaoz

No comments: