Sunday, April 27, 2008

26 April again...

Yea, so I'm a day late, but was so caught up with events outside my house I didn't even have time to touch my computer yesterday.
...
My fren, eventhough we havent spoken for sometime(i mean vocally not on msn) I havent forgotten u. Why ar? cos ur image always pop-up in my head everytime I see that girl in campus, yea u noe who dat is la. My friends brother told her: "wah 21 adi ar, can go to jail adi ar!!" haha, I see that applying to u as well. Journeying down memory lane of all our times in library, we hanging out at 'good evening' after class, u driving my car while I eat my 'good evening'...lol..and how we got thrashed by Mr.Suresh's team in futsal. Oh, how we taunted Mr Suresh and his Liverpool ...hehe ...you'll never walk again...wakaka, still puts a smile on my face. The times where we compared jonjon and simsim on fantasy football, no doubt jonjon still triumphed...muahahah...
.
.
Yea I come to realise that we actually spent a lot of time in college together, whether for work or play. Not to mention the amount of money we spent playing pool.
.
.
There are very fond memories of you and I wanted to remind u of our gayest moment...watching Just Like Heaven together... Can u believe that u negotiated with me that I teman u shop for jeans and u teman me watch a zha boh show...hahaha..well I had no choice, I had no gf to bring to watch a movie like that and u were available. hahaha..
.
.
Happy 21st Birthday Sim Wee Haw..Its been my pleasure to be a good fren of u, thx for the t-shirts from US and Thailand btw..hehe..

Yea I searched up for the gayest picture I can find of you and this was the best pick.. :)
p.s.: Keep counting your lucky stars for having an amazing girlfrend...I resign as reporter adi, cant find anything juicy to report about, too clean liao....and if paparazi's cant find juicy scoops they get fired!!! So b4 u fire me, I quit 1st...
.
and for the record, MU lost to Chelsea on your birthday...u bad luck!!! hahaha.....
.
hungry liao...ciaoz..

No comments: