Monday, April 21, 2008

Of new housemate and lecturer...

Right, so in life we tend to meet many people. And mostly everybody imparts something to you and it becomes a memory for you to take home. I've had many things on during this past few weeks and most of them had interactions with old nad new people.
.
.
1st, yes my housemate decided that he is loaded with cash and bought a house for himself(and his sis for the time being) to live in. As my Caufield home is the 1st place I've stayed in other than my house, Paul and Renald are my first housemates. Living with housemates can really be a whole new experience, especially if they tend to be in the same age group as you. Having to work on the house, cook(the once in 100 blue moons that I actually cook), trying not to make noise in the middle of the night as well as hanging out together are all experiences in life. But since Paul has moved out, I had to rough it out to support myself for 2 months without one less housemate. By roughing out I mean the sudden increase in rent and bills and internet etc. But I've got a new housemate now, his name is Robert Saunders. Technically there are some similarities between Rob and Paul. They are the same age group(hehe), working ppl, disciplined, never on any computer games and well-mannered. They have differences too, Rob sleeps early, isnt on the internet while Paul can be seen online at 1am..lol..So Rob is my 1st angmoh housemate, not that I'm racist but we do differ in culture. But Rob being Rob, he's polite, has his vast experience on India and he usually sleeps when I get home on weekends and leave before I get up. Saturday was soccer day. Rob is in charge of soccer so he also takes the initiative to wake me up for soccer. Everyone in soccer knows I'm the guy who always turns out an hour late for soccer, it was about to change now that Rob is here. Soccer started at 9am, highlight about Rob, he woke me up at 7.20am...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
Ok moving on, I juz had a lecture on Introductory Personal Finance. This subject is really different as they change lecturers very frequently. One person does the finance, a different lecturer does tax and now another new lady lecturer teaches risks. Lecture was from 2.15 to 4.15. I went in at 2.15, and came out at 2.45! Lol...if you ever want to experience the worst lecturer in your life, head on over to Melbourne University and make sure u take the subject called Intro Personal Finance. Wanna know why? An average 60 slide lecturer is to be completed in 2 hours. That includes explanation and examples. Now wat happens if you complete 15 slides in 15 minutes? Wat are u suppose to do for the extra hour free? If she took at least 3 minutes for a certain slide, then there were some slides that was done in lets say 3 seconds? lol. Quote: err about this, nah u dun have to worry about it! #$%^&*%$ wat kinda dumbass lecturer says that??? Worst of all, even I can lecture the subject if I do it like her. How? Simple la, juz take the notes read it aloud to the class and move on...er hello....we didnt go to lecture to teach us how to read??? Lol..if I wanted to read the notes I wouldnt even have walked all the way to the medical building juz to attend the stupid lecture...argh...the university fees are a rip off.I demand a refund!!! Is there a complain department??? Gosh..I still cant believe she wasn't assesed before given permission to teach. Right about 10 mins after the lecture started people already started walking out. By the time I walked out, half the ppl had adi left. I kinda pity the lecturer with ppl walking out right in front of her...haha, but I myself walked out as it was a waste of time and I rather spend that time blogging about it...yea, thats wat I'm doing now..
.
.
There u have it, ppl imparting memories into u. A person who lived with me in the past leaving memories of housemate bonding, a new housemate currently, who will leave memories to me and of course a shitty lecturer whom I will remember for all the wrong reasons..
-______-"

Not hungry...ciaoz..

No comments: