Saturday, April 5, 2008

Randomness....

Its almost 4 and I still cant sleep. I've got so much thinking going on in my head so physically tired body but mentally alert deters me from sleeping. Wat am I feeling now, dunno, a few mixed emotions. Worried for assignments due nxt week, anxious for 1st badminton training session on Sunday, confident from the psychotic drilled thoughts of how I am going to perform on Sunday, happy for Manchester beating Roma recently and pissed at a problem. There's soccer tmr so I SHOULD get some rest!!
.
.
Sometimes I wonder, do I potray myself all the time? Or am I faking a potrayal most of the time and sometimes the real me takes over for a period of time. Do I please men, or wait for men to please me (lets leave God out of this context)? Am I a considerate person who sometimes act unconsiderately? Or am I an unconsiderate person who acts considerate most of the time? Most often I try not to, but I realise I do end up being more polite than my usual self to strangers, in particular to females. Or being with some of my close frens so much I let my guard down and begin to act like I take everything for granted. That being said ppl see the different side of me or is that the 'true' me. When something I desire come along, do I take my opportunities to grab wat I want at the extent of being a selfish jerk?
.
.
What type of character do I have? What is the real me and fake me? Is there anybody alive today that dont lead a double life? Can u keep ur behaviour in check all the time regardless of who u face, whether its ur fren, family, strangers, rivals or enemies? How much do u noe about urself? Do ppl misunderstand ur motives most of the time?.
.
.
.
One thing I do know about myself....Jesus loves me!!
.
.
not hungry...ciaoz

No comments: