Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I want on my birthday...

Turning 21 is very exciting, I mean thats the main threshold, once u pass 21 u can do anything, from Genting to renting a car in Australia, to being called an adult. For girls, they would be saying like aiya, getting so old. I want to be 21 and stay 21...hehe...
.
.
Now everybody wants something on their birthday, be it presents or special cards or wishes, so I decided to make a list of things I want on my birthday....but of course I dont expect them -.-
.
.
1) A letter by the Melbourne Uni stating I have already passed every subject this semester without having to take the final exams
2) My dad tell me his criteria is pushed forward to next sem and not this sem
3) Receive a brain program that can install all lecture materials into my head
4) Qualify for the finals of the AUG badminton tournament (semi-finals are on thursday)
5) A guitar that is absolutely so expensive I can never afford it
6) A BMW Z4
7) Friends from Malaysia come surprise me
8) Jay Chou's new CD
9) 10000 bucks enters my bank account
10) Jesus comes into my room at 12 am and tells me, "Happy Birthday my son"
.
.
Adding probabilities for each 'want' to happen and dividing by 10 to get the average, the result would be err............close to 0...lol
.
.
have a good day ppl,
hungry...ciaoz

No comments: