Monday, October 6, 2008

6th October....again

I'm guessing this month, there's gonna be a lot of birthday wishes to send out. I seem to have a lot of close friends having their birthdays at the end of the month.
.
.
But anyway, if u refer back to one year ago, today is the birthday of a girl whom I have known for 20 years now!! Lol..doesn't help that I'm only 21 right..anyway, due to the closeness of my parents and her parents since their studying days, meeting them would be like a weekly event....at the badminton court though...or the occasionall gambling routine at one of the houses..hehe...
.
.
Happy Birthday Amy Tee Mei Sim(no Sim, not u :P), may all ur dreams and wishes come true...God bless....I will be seeing u when I get back..hahaha...then u have another person to bully u adi, other than ur sister :P
.
.
Oh, I found a nice picture of u...

Pick one which u like to be :P :P
.
.
or u can be all la if u want...Enjoy the year ahead!!!
.
.
not hungry....ciaoz..

No comments: