Saturday, October 11, 2008

Series..

Ok...eventhough I'm attempting to switch into the all study mode, it still doesn't mean I don't watch series. Not a good thing? Well thankfully I don't find the urgency to watch any of the Korean dramas which I can get so addicted to...Yeah!!..
.
.
But anyway, it was a while ago when I decided on the few series I would follow. At first I pick One Tree Hill....that was a must watch!! Romance and basketball seems to be a good storyline to follow..sadly enough there are not enough OTH fans around..haih...
.
.
Then I watch Heroes as well. Couldn't help not watching bcos I actually saw the 1st season back in Malaysia and wat happens when u start watching the 1st season, yea, u get hooked and u try to follow to continue the never-ending storyline.
.
.
Nope, I didnt watch prison break. I noe some of u guys are gonna kill me for this but then I noe its good, I've seen a couple of episodes and its really very exciting/interesting but then considering I didnt follow the 1st season, I might as well spare myself from getting addicted to it. Well at least not yet la....maybe wait for one of the other series to end or die down. But I'm sure eventually one day I will watch Prison Break.
.
.
Gossip Girl!! ah, this is a chick series. While I'm sure some of u ppl noe that my fav genre of movies is romance/romantic comedy (guys who like chick flicks are a rare species!!). Up till now I cannot find any other guy who shares the same interest in romantic movies like me. Just like Heaven, How to lose a guy in 10 days, 27 dresses, Made of Honor, Definitely Maybe, The Notebook, Love Actually, 10 things I hate about u, wah all these are so chun man...lol...not to say I dont like action or suspense but if I were to choose, I'd go for romantic comedy 1st..back to gossip girl, I've been wanting to watch this, but I keep forgetting to get the 1st season of those who have it. Can someone remind me?? lol...
.
.
I watched the 1st few seasons of Smallville. Then I stopped, cos it got confusing, and too many ppl on the show having powers. but then I heard it was season finale of season 7 so I decided to just watch that last episode. Now I'm into the season 8. I never did actually follow much about the Clark-Lana storyline. Wats the point, eventually we noe Clark is gonna fall in love with Lois instead. As for now, Smallville can change its name to Superman adi. The show takes it to the point where Clark shifts to Metropolis, works at the Daily Planet, and is Lois's partner there. Lana is now missing/gone/kapoot/byebye. Why bother calling it Smallville, when its not at Smallville!!
.
.
The downside of watching all these up to date, is we gotta wait a week for that one episode. The next episode of Smallville featured Lois being tortured and admitting to the kidnapper that she loves Clark, right in front of him!! And its only out on Thursday!! which means the torrent releases on Friday night..Thats a week from now!!!!....haih.....no choice lo...
.
.
Well, at least I can back to study while waiting....oh wait, I've got soccer now!! -____-"
.
.
hungry....ciaoz...

No comments: