Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boring post...

Been busy lately so i think this is gonna be a very short post. Just handed in my accounts assignment and i've got econs due nxt week. Then theres the econs short test which sumhow i find they test us with a really stupid way.
.
.
This test accounts for 5 marks of the total assesment(sure its not much) but the thing is, its ten multiple choice questions which u can do ONLINE!!! It juz takes half an hr and my frens did it in the commerce computer lab.....TOGETHER!!! lol...they actually did the test then refered to each other to see if it was correct. My my, shudnt Melbourne uni like have enuf brains to change the questions rite but no..wat they did is juz alter the questions slightly.
Example,(this is made up) my 1st frens question let say wud be: If demand for the good increases wat would happen to the price and quantity traded for it. And then my other fren wud get: If demand for the good decreases wat would happen to the price and quantity traded for it...lol same shit juz different dynamics..so yea,we could even do it at home. We can open a book, refer to online forums...juz plain copy ppl's answers and who wud noe how u did the test??
.
.
I havent done the test...but im intending to do it later..with all my notes nxt to me. And oh yea, my msn will be on so anyone willing to help me wif the test?? I shud even call those frens dat are experts in econs *sniggers*...
.
.
I'm hungry...ciaoz..

No comments: