Friday, March 23, 2007

The PERFECT DAY!!!

Ok, we start of with the day early(10am..its early to me as its my earliest class of the week). I had been doing my tutorial work night b4 so yea, u can say dat i was tired in the morning. Lacking the sleep i felt really weak and was on the brink of falling sick...
.
.
How can i fall sick man!!! Its friday, i cant fall sick im gonna miss the fun weekend and b4 i noe it, its monday again...so i cannot fall sick!!!
.
.
Ok was sleepy in my classes and almost wanted to go back early too but din..On the bright side i got full marks for my econs test mcq...waahaha..but juz 5 marks la
.
Ok, class end, this is the best part..From uni, i juz need to take a train to melb central, then take either frankston, pakenham or cranbourne line to get to my hse(at caulfield). Easy job la, juz take around 35 mins to reach home. So i was tired, and i felt like reaching home to crash early so i can gain on my sleep and hopefully not get sick...
.
.
NOPE!!! dats not wat happen, not even a teeny weeny bit close..At melb central announcements went on and on: Due to a disruption at malvern, there wont be any trains on the pakenham, cranbourne, and frankston line. Passengers are adviced to board a train to richmond.
.
.
OMG, dat so sucked. I had to travel a diff line to richmond, change to sandringham line. Dats not good rite...where is this line taking me!!! Further announcements: Get of at windsor and take a bus to caulfield..WTF!!!!! change again..argh...knnbcbmchh+c!!!!
.
.
Yeap, the bus took super long to arrive and it was packed bcos wat to do, got 3 lines not working ok...i seriously dieded there!! so packed, the bus trip so long, the bus filled with body odour and pespiration dat it was getting stuffy!!!
.
.


Pokok pangkal,i arrived home, an hr and 45 mins later!!!!...shit.....
.
.
Good sleep though, and dun think i'll be falling sick!!! hehe...overall my worst day in melb so far...
.
.
I'm so hungry i can eat a horse...ciaoz..

No comments: