Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My 1st post

Every blogger has their 1st post...I'm no diff la of course...so let this be a test post too.
.
.
.
.
.

To my frens, i think they'll go like: wah, jon, why suddenly start blogging wan..its damn lame ok..Others will: i dun believe he will blog la, not in a million years!!! . . Lets say i decided to make a diary/journal. Hence, lets make it an online journal!!!

U see, the thing is, i juz came to Australia like less than a month ago. So i might want to look back at this one day and think wat i did when i was in Aussie. I oso want to see how big of a dumbass i was and the immaturity of broken manglish being posted at a not so frequently visited site. . . Yup, i'm hoping not many ppl will noe about this as i tend to want to keep this personal ^^
.
.
Time to state my life so far. Melbourne University SUX!!!! big time..omg, its onie the 3rd week i'm here and they are giving me a freakin test!!!wtf... &%*$*%&@#*. Dah lah, i'm onie trying to settle down here why must they make life so difficult for me... In addition, the night life here sux!! its so boring. I bet those ppl in Msia enjoy life to the max...mamaks, clubbing, and the *ahem* interesting night life. Here is like buh bye after 6pm..bitch.
.
.
.
How bout frens u say??? hmmm...there's pei xian for a start, but she is *ahem* spending a lot of *ahem* time with some old flame fren *ahem* *ahem*. Then, there's melissa, dun mess!!!! end of story, no further question. I putting my ass at risk if i continue the insults on her. Quoted by Sim himself "U insult my gf again i'm gonna fly there and kick ur ass"...lol!!!! Met 2 new leng lui here...and i don wish to disclose their names, cos 1) they will kembang down there until pants oso tear and 2) i do not wish to be bombarded with questions from ppl like kiu fung, or suwen, or edward(not dat he gives a damn). My mum insisted i will be homesick which i insisted i wont...For the sake of my ego(yea, its a guy thing) i will say i miss my frens back in Msia as well as the night life but i dun miss home :P Too bad!!! i'm not missing home so live with it.
.
.
I'm hungry....ciaoz....

1 comment:

su wen said...

WHAT U MEAN NO NIGHT LIFE?????!??!?!?!?

i mean..yahlah..no mamaks and all..but their nightlife is all about the alcohol..and i bet most of the alcohol places are open

AND CLUBS!!!
CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
they open until like..super late..especially crown's odeon, until 7 am

BABI

gOOOO!!1
and yes...you love melbourne!!
i love it toooooooooooooo