Friday, March 16, 2007

When u are waiting for class to start...

Its now 12.30 pm, and i'm in the library posting this piece of shit.
.
.
Dats bcos my next class is at 1 and i juz have nothing to do. Remember i said i hate melb uni and dat it sux?? I take dat back.
.
.
.
Cos now its beyond hate adi and is beyond sux...Its juz out of this world. WTF......really really WTF!!!!! I juz discovered i have a accounting assignment due in 5 days, which i onie found out at tutorial today, plus another microeconomics tutorial due the 29th this month. I'm having a test soon, and dats not even counting the amount of tutorial work i ahve to hand up each week.
.
.
.
You wanna noe wats the best part of it? Every work i do and hand in is counted in the assesment of the subject, so yea, i cant juz say screw it and forget about doin the work. Haih, juz rememeber those a-lvls days when i can juz *forget* to do homework and not get in trouble for it....lol
.
.
.
Dont u think its shitty dat every morning u wake up knowing dat today confirm got a lot of work to do..My weekends are wasted in all the laundry and housework (reminding myself dat nxt week is my turn to wash the toilet *gasps for air!!*)
.
.
Jonathan Chua is feeling the effects of not having a maid to do the housework...yes, i agree, i've been freaking spoilt like shit since i was young...dun like the busy life, i rather juz lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling...
.
.
Look on the bright side now, tomorrow got soccer!!! wahh, its been like 3 years since i last played soccer on the field. To top dat up, i bought Nike soccer boots for onie 21 bux!!! For the 1st time, there is sumthing cheaper in aus compared to Msia, but still everything else is 3 times the price.
.
.
I like my boots :)
.
.
Juz ate lunch so i'm not hungry....ciaoz...

No comments: