Thursday, March 15, 2007

Juz too damn lazy...

Yup, im feeling a little lazy to study so i juz add sumthing here, but im having a test tmr...haih...bladi uni..
.
.
.
Life update!! So like i've been here for 3 weeks + now, its time to show how my life is. Ok, not exactly me but the frens around me..Lets start with my house. In the unit of 3/919 on Dandenong Road, Caulfield, there are 3 ppl living in this hse. Of course theres urs trully, but if i post a pic of me, ppl gonna say i kembang so lets leave it blank...


Meet Paul Hii. He's the eldest in the house so the big boss!!!(but dont act like boss la). He doesnt like ppl mentioning bout his age...hehe...but he is currently working in Monash Clayton. Nice dude....And has a car which makes it easy to go out to eat....whahahaha....girls....leng chai anot??? hahaha.... He is born in Sarawak, grew up in Brunei, went to Singapore and studied uni in Australia...


Next on the list is this dude. Renald Chia...He is in his final yr electrical engineering. Another nice dude, who keeps providing me with hangers :P girls...this wan leng chai anot??? hahaha...too bad...taken adi...24 year old from Brunei. But he speaks so Msian like with the "la"s and "aiyo"...

Those are my housemates...Then comes the ppl who came to Aus same time as me!!! but dont mean they are in same yr :

Chia Pei Xian....Was from same college as me, same Uni as me, same course as me, same subjects as me, but don stay same area...whahaha....She cooks her lunch and dinner bcos she wants to save money..omg...everyday eat bread. I'll die if i'm on her diet...all u ppl noe i adi thin enuf rite, cant get much thinner rite, aah...dats bcos im not on her diet. If i was, i'm all bones. This leng lui ffk me adi bcos had to go buy things, had to go out with *ahem*ahem* and had to go home cook!!! I like my classes to start late(around 11am) but she has her classes end early. By lunch time, she can go back adi...waliao....her reasoning: "Later ar, in the winter very dark wan u noe around 3 pm, i scared to walk back leh so late" My response? -_____-"



This is Melissa Seow. To my frens, better known as Sim's gf. She is not from the same college but same uni and same subjects now..She's a yr younger and she studying same lvl as me....how unfair is dat rite....Oh, btw, Sim is the guy in my (who most hansem) picture far right. Damn yong sui rite ?? :P Whenever she gets insulted she resorts to her ultimate defense..."I'll tell Sim ar!!!" Sim is in US rite, wtf can he do to me rite, dats until i got the msg, if u guys insult her again i'm gonna fly there and kick ur ass!!" scary man....Stays at college square in Lygon Street and with her brains currently on scholarship...TER freakin high...all these aliens ar i tell u...


Jun Wey, hmm...cant remember his surname..lol...Oso 1 yr younger than me and same class in coll with melissa..Funny guy, born from NZ..super noobs in kaoing girls man...(Not dat i'm pro) but seriously i think if u watched him u wud say noob oso....ahhaha..As a matter of fact, the girl he tryin to kao is in this very picture too...try spotting it..hehe..


Another Sim...hehe, this is Sim Yu Yee, met when i was in college at Taylors, noe thru Su Wen(not in Aus anymore but is dying to switch places with me and come to Aus). She is same age as me, but is doing 2nd yr, i dunno wat she is doing...wahaha or more specific i forgot wat she is studying...I din even noe she was here until I bumped into her when i was walking home. Oh, from Monash Caulfield...and she stays very near her hse..My church-mate too....


See Kwan Chian, faster la I want a DotA account la...haih...err...this dude ar, came with Yu Yee, stay same place as Yu Yee, same uni, same course, same subjects, same class in college, wat oso same la....so, he is oso same age as me but oso in 2nd yr...Oso my church buddy...As u can see, he is tryin to block Yu Yee's face but he failed...lol....Oh, leng chai ar? too bad..he oso taken and if u are not pretty dun try to go after him bcos his gf damn pretty...whahahaha....He is Johor lang but we share the common interest, Defense of the Ancients!!!!

I think i've wasted enuf time making this post adi....and i shud study lar...haih.....

I'm still hungry....ciaoz

No comments: