Monday, March 19, 2007

Things dont always go as u plan...

Ok, i think i shudnt be updating this thing everyday cos rite, i'm busy and shits so if u are reading u dun have to come visit everyday wan..later on surely got no posts adi..Today i open my frenster and i got a new testimonial from weng tze, here's wat she said...

  • w e n g
  • Posted 18/3/2007
  • Lucky boy..u are suppose to be my housemate in uk rite?How come u end up in melbourne?
WAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup, i remember those days when i plan for sumthin and plan so far in the future...thinking back...hmmm...

When i was like 5, my mum asked me:
Mum: Singhaw(dats wat my family calls me), wats ur ambition..
Jon: Mummy, wat is aambeeeshernn?
Mum: Its wat u want to grow up to be when u grow up.
Jon: Ohhh...i want to be King!!! Bcos no nid to do work juz sit down and earn money...

Yup, at 5 i knew how to be lazy, how to enjoy life and wat the best job in the world is...Looks like dat din turn up too well eh...lol

Nxt, at 6(at least i think its 6):

Jon: Mummy, mummy, got this girl in my class(kindergarden), her name is Jasmine(i 4got her surname)
Mum: Yea, why..
Jon: I feel like i want to marry her la!!!
Mum: HAH?????

Yup, at 6 i adi knew how to kap lui, how to find pretty girl, and feel wat my 1st crush is like..Looks like dat din turn up too well too, i mean at dat age, who gonna keep contact rite, she could probably be some hawt chick or some fat bitch now, but i dunno, i dun care..lol

I think this is about 10 yrs old...:

Jon: Mummy, why do u give money to popo(grandma) every month wan?
Mum: Bcos, popo not working so she need money to spend on everyday life ma.
Jon: Oh...
Mum: Nxt time when i'm old will u give me money.
Jon: Of course, i love u so much dat if i'm so rich i will give u one million a yr
Mum: AH!!! you said it ar..don 4get it..
Jon: Yea, dat is if i am SUPER rich...

Hey, at 10 la, u cant blame me right...but i noe my mum never stops reminding me bout this..about wat i said, and i cant run from it...hehe...dat has no conclusion yet..but someday i could be super rich u noe....WAHAHAHHAHAHA.......

My vague memory will bring us to secondary skool:

Mum: Wats ur ambition ar
Jon: I dunno, maybe engineer or sumthin la..I can do anything wan(lol!!!)
Mum: So where u intend to further ur studies?
Jon: England, i want to experience cold weather..
Mum: Why not Australia?
Jon: Aus still too near to home la..and then jie adi there wat for i go there...not enuf freedom liddat!!!
Mum: So u have to work hard to go UK ar..

Ok, confirm kao kao dat din work out too well...Cos, i really went to Aus and im doing nuthin about engineering which brings me to this final conversation

Weng Tze: Eh, nxt time we go England stay together ar, u be my hsemate then can sama sama easy ma.
Jon: Yea ok, then u can do the cooking i do washing..hehe
Weng Tze: Yaya..but u cook oso la...we rent one hse then few of us stay..haha
Jon: Yaya..gud gud...hehe...

Wahahaha...wat to do..its juz dat circumstances change and its not veli easy to say do means do la..Hey, look at it, i'm not the onie person who intended to go UK but suddenly change go Aus rite, i'm sure u all can think of sumone else who oso went thru this path...hahaha

THINGS JUZ DON TURN UP FREAKIN LIKE U PLAN OK!!!!

Now, to start on my freakin assignment!!!

I'm eating bcos im hungry...ciaoz...

No comments: