Wednesday, March 19, 2008

18 March again....

Lol, putting the again makes this blog feel old, without realising that it haas been more than a year since I started this blog. I am now blogging at 7.15am, cos u noe why? I thought there's a champion's league match on tonight cos they beat Lyon 2 weeks ago, but NO the match is only on April 1st...stupid assumption!!!
.
.
Anyway, putting that aside...I noe I'm one day late for this birthday post, but I was caught up with assignment (serious la!..ok la abit la..lol).
Lol...look at this!!! Wah this was ages ago...but an unforgetable visit to Old Trafford..Look at her flat hair!!! wahahaha...Knowing a person all your life sometimes has its benefits. When I was young, I used to think that I'm always fighting with my sister and therefore we did not have good sibling relationship. But I've heard so many WORSE OFF stories and I can count my lucky stars that my family actually developed strong bonds with each other since our birth. Probably my parents saw the importance in that. When I attended her graduation last year, I began to ponder, wah, it has been a looooooong looooooooooooong growing up process and past her student life, she enters into the working era which I personally dont like.. :P Anyway, theres still much more to go, much more to bond, much more to learn and experience with ur noobie brother! hehe..happy 23rd Birthday Sis! (PS: I havent bought ur present, later only find la :P)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its a significant date if someone has their bday the same as ur sibling..why u say? Well obviously when u remember ur sibling's bday, u are sure to remember that someone's bday as well...wakaka...This was before she left for UK 1st time, she's nxt to me btw and that was so wayyyyy back..I miss her, I really do, she is one of my closest frens in college, and also the closest to stay near my hse. How I remember all those bored days we had and decided to juz jump to Mid Valley and catch a movie..haha..I still do catch her online sometimes, but I guess her course is really really taxing that she is too busy all the time. Plus UK time totally sux with Aussie time, its so opposite!! I sleep u wake up, u sleep I wake up....hahaha...
Li Hsien, ni hao ma? Zai UK fun ma?(damn my chinese sux -___-"). Ni Xiang Nian wo ma? Wo hen xiang nian ni, Shen Ri Kuai Le!!!!
.
.
Happy Birthday Pweegy, may u be abudantly blessed this year!! ^0^
.
.
.
21 adi lo, reach the adult status adi..hehe...nxt time I see u in Msia we go catch a movie kay??
.
.
One noob I see every week, one leng lui I havent seen in a while..haha...God Bless....
.
.
hungry liao...ciaoz....

No comments: