Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back to Study...

I've never actually had homesickness...maybe its cos Melbourne is so Asianized that I feel I never even left home..ocassionally I do miss the food...Oh, well, another 9 months before my nxt trip home...
.
Now I noe there is so much to update..but I've gotten into the lazy to update blog mood..anyway, I'll juz do wat I can since, my computer is transfering songs into my phone...
.
.
Oh btw, cny was normal this year, nothing great...
I went back on the 10th of January, started work on the 15th of Jan (no time to enjoy...zzz)..worked my ass of till Feb 29th..lol..So I did meet up with many frens, although short, but memorable, and brings back memories from the past...
.
.
I worked at Ferrier Hodgson, to be honest, I really like that place, bcos the staff are so relaxed and they joke around..its not like working in a dead office where everyone is so serious. Not to mention, that any food placed out in the open, its finished within 2 hrs...wahahaha..


Dats Fiza on the left, and Yuliana on the right..They were both interns when I entered the firm..We shared work, and discussed many things(non-related to work :P). But then these two peet(cantonese word) the place after the end of Jan as one heads for Perth and the other heads home to Indo...Fuush..u have no blady idea how much work was thrown to me after these 2 left..haih....
Ima(secretary, freakin joker), yuli, Josephine(the one that taught me the most there), Seuk Fang(i look like her dead fren -_-"), and Fiza...


Ivy, she sat nxt to me...

Jimmy, this guy is like the veteran there man...lol
Suet Yee and Sze Ling...these 2 one of the big work throwers at me...keke....Deepa, most of the work she gave me.....................................was moving boxes -__-"
.
.
It seems that on my last day of work, some 2 people din take picture with me..why, cos one was at police station, AND THE OTHER HAD THE GUTS TO 4GET I WAS LEAVING!!!

Yi Wen, shes the new girl, came in after me in fact...for some reason, we have a lot of disagreements..lol, Huei Yann, shall be called the girl who forgot Jonathan Chua's last day, and Hui Yi (better known to me as Ah Yi, why? cos she's my cousin, yea 1st cousin, as in closely related? why we work same place? dun ask me..lol)...
.
.
Ok my post is kinda getting to long, and I hate to bring the pictures to the btm of the post so I shall make a new one...

No comments: