Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Switchfoot and Jay concert..

Yea, some of u all might have known that I blew RM125 on Switchfoot and RM168 on Jay Chou's concert..hehe...

This was when Switchfoot came on...style nyer...
I would say it was rather worth it, cos we can actually see the noses of the band members..pls note that the pictures were taken from my handphone, so they look further than they actually are..
Another song...
He actually got the security personel to carry him in front of his fans...thats why he looks so close..
Closing of the concert with Dare You To Move...This was the crowd favourite and it was well performed...
.
.
Then comes Jay's concert...
This was barely a tenth of the crowd...u can imagine the 20,000 people at the stadium..
Here he comes out for his 1st song...with a peacock hairstyle..hahaha
A short video shown from movie Secret before he sang Bu Neng Shuo De Mimi...nice clip, made me wanna watch that movie again..haha
Must be on of those fireworks display when ending a song la....
This part he appeared from the stage with a crystal piano specially flown from Taiwan..playing Hei Se You Mo...If I remember correctly, this was An Jing..notice the light stick....it was held by a fan...........................A GUY!!!...wat the heck, I mean dah lah, the girls are adi screaming off his songs, drowning his voice, most of the guys there were oso screaming their lungs away....Most of the guys there were like girls!! They sang, waved their sticks...screaming away, come on man we are guys, we are not licensed to act like dat when we see our idol...when girls do it...its ok...haha...dats why, learn from me, stone there standing only ( no matter how much u wanted to scream :P LOL)...
Then there was the surprise of Nan Quan Mama appearing to sing as well..This part was worth screaming for, the piano battle between Jay and Yu Hao..It was exactly like it was in Secret...damn nice...
.
.
Ok, I think that concludes my long post today, there's more, but I think I'll only update that when I'm in the mood...hehe..
.
Not hungry la, juz ate..ciaoz....

No comments: