Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Working life..

Yea, one of the reasons why I liked the company was cos there was frequent outstation visits when the company needed to attend meetings and 'attack' companies which owe banks money..lol..
.
.
This particular one was going to Melaka for a company called Pulau Kembar, not that the meeting was interesting, but the dinner and clubbing was...wakakaka...
At the dinner table with the girls...The team at the meeting..
We had chicken rice ball after that, and this was taken...



Somehow I don't feel the authorit of being king..wats wrong???I'm on the throne wat!!!
Lol!!!!!!then my sunglasses was taken away from me...for this!!!
Everyone agree she doesn't look good in it as I did? :P
Oh btw, I missed out the clubbing picture...

Don't look like a clubbing picture? Yea, most probably the cameraman was drunk...wahaahaha..
My boss, Andrew got married as well..hehe..
This was at the wedding reception, Suet Yee, Huei Yann, my cousin and me..Fiza and Yuli, some people say why this picture like James Bond liddat wan...haha, guess they were so shy they stood behind me...

The couple...yea, they said they are rdy to be parents...hehe...

No comments: