Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shit Happens..

Have u ever heard the term called shit happens? I'm sure u have right, I certainly did. In fact I've made a post titled hhit sappens before, and I have a blog catergory called shit happens..
.
.
Now lets talk about shit happens. Usually in general people say shit happens because sometimes in life, we frequently encounter dumb stuff that happen out of nowhere for no reason putting us in a predicament. Like when u are walking, u trip on a banana skin falling flat on ur face, or juz when u are about to save ur work on ur computer, suddenly the electric line cuts off and theres a blackout, completely auto-recycle bin/auto empty-recycle bin ur work (LOL)..Thats called shit happens.
.
.
Lets put a more general situation with the context of shit. You walk along the road side and u step on animal faeces. Maybe even human faeces(-__-"). Or enjoying your hot day under the shade of a tree, and this bird up there shits down on u. Yea, that's shit happens with context of shit.
.
.
Let me tell u, Jonathan Chua's version of shit happen. It does! why? cos u eat and ur body absorbs the nutrients leaving behind the shit. Shit is happening. So wat so great about it u say? Well my body produces shit in a shit happening time!...
Case 1: I was about to board the plane to Sydney in January before flying back to Malaysia. I arrived about 45 mins before take off, and guess wat, I got a stomach ache bcos shit was happening. Unable to take the pain, I rushed to the toilet to ease myself coming out 5 mins after latest check in. Luckily the line was long and they accomodated for a few or those that were about to fly in half an hour. Close call, but this is what I call shit happens!! Shit happening at a shit happens time...
Case 2: Moomba water fest..Yeap, I was eager to go see the fireworks cos I missed it last year. I went there about 7.30 pm, and the fireworks were only due to start 2 hours later. So I juz hang around with the OCF gang. After a while, it struck me..shit happens!!! Once again I get the stomach ache. But it was only 9 and there was no place to go since it down along the Yarra River. The thought of going to one of those portable cubicles didn't please me. So I held on, and cold sweat started to come out. Finally at 9.25pm I couldn't take it anymore, the pain was unbearable. I din care about the portable cubicle anymore, I juz went in. Surprisingly it was rather clean. But halfway thru, I heard the bang sounds and I knew the fireworks have started. I came out watching only half of it -__-". Once again shit happened at a shit happens time...
Case 3: Smart me, went to tapao food last night. But smart me, left the key at home, and my housemate went out for squash. He wont be back for a least another hour and half. So wat can I do? Juz sit at the stairs there and eat my tapao food while reading the Reader's Digest that came in the mail. Happily eating my SPICY char kuay teow, I began streaming videos on my phone. Yeap and guess what happened?????come on, its not a million dollar question, quick guess wat happened? Lol, even a retarded person can tell me that shit happened lar. Stomach ache again, at at shit happen time!!!!! I was locked out of the house!!!! The toilet is less than 10m away, behind the door!!! I couldn't take it, I put down my food, ran over to Monash Caulfield to do my business. Thanks Monash!! Hahaha...well, so that concludes my episodes that shit really does happen...
Despite talking about shit, I'm still hungry....ciaoz

No comments: