Thursday, July 12, 2007

12th July

Today is one fatty birthday....lol
.
Ok la, to be fair right, she wasn't fat, until she came to Australia and had a craving for nutella...
Then lets juz say she grew, horizontally :P
.
.
I remember the 1st time I met her, it was a christmas eve party in 2004. Met her again at new years eve party and her activeness/friendliness potrays that she is a naughty girl who talks too much or laughs too loud...lol, prove me wrong?
.
.
Her gossip is top class wan, never hear from anybody else and a lot of "u super super super cannot tell anybody ok, promise me!!!" Wakakaka...
Those really were the days when i send her back to saujana and she took my car for a drive, causing it to break down once!!!! Haih, this type of driver...lol...but AMAZINGLY she passed her driving test...muahahaha..
.
.
However to date she remains one of my closest friends, cos shes a nice girl(wah puji u adi ar!!). And if u wanna go on and outing with her, make sure on dat day, P is unavailable, otherwise u can forget going on an outing with her bcos everything is P 1st, I'm serious ok!!! Its always P 1st...whhahahaha..

Happy Burfday Ho Su Wen (im sure u dun mind i steal UR pic for UR bday post rite...hehe)

Cheers, and God bless you....

(P.S. u sure u got miss me anot ar??? lol...:P)

eaten liao, not hungry...ciaoz

No comments: