Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sem 2 to start

Semester 2 starts next week.....i think its about time, cos i had a real long and enjoyable holiday, its time to buck up and start studying again...
.
New craze, korean drama...if u intend to start watchin, go ahead and start with my girl, its really funny, if u don wanna download it, juz stream and watch from www.veoh.com..lol, dats where all my bandwidth went to...quite interesting bcos korean drama right, the in between or touching scenes, their music theme really suits the scene and it makes it nice, but i do find the audio weird...haha, it sounds funier than japanese :P
.
.
It hailed today, the 2nd time i've seen hail in my life. I wanted to take out my camera phone but then it started to rain, and today was 5celsius!!! My hands were practically shaking, how to take picture. It was funny though cos those guys from china exited the bus and said, wah!! ice rain....wakakaaka...ice rain.... -__-" Got my whole jacket drenched and my jeans wouldn't dry for 3 hrs...zzzz..
.
.
Has anybody seen harry potter? If not go see it!!!!!! Its chunted, i mean missed out alot from the book but the fighting scenes were chunted, and whos got the six book!!! I want to read, its amazing how harry ends up liking ginny weasley...LOL i want to know wat happen!!! But then if this is shown in the movies right, ginny dont look half as pretty as cho or hermione la..haih, if only they picked a prettier ginny, but wat to do, the casting was done before jk rowling decided to make them an item...hahahaha, i bet the directors now will be saying "damn, why rowling put ginny, if i noe i pick a prettier ginny la" wahahahahaha.....
.
.
Ok im talking a lot of crap now...dowan think of wat to post adi..
.
.
not hungry...ciaoz...

No comments: