Saturday, July 21, 2007

21st July

Hmmm..today is another leng lui birthday, haih...suddenly got so many frens got birthday wan...so weird..
.
.
Lim Wei Xuan, although i haven't known her for a long time, i did use her bday as an excuse to go down to the city today...hahaha, but u noe me la, when got fren bday, i don mind putting a little effort wan...hehe..
.
.
This girl ar, i meet a melbourne university pre departure, she is very friendly and i'm quite surprised she didnt mind me spending a little time with her on her birthday eventhough she doesn't know me very well...YET
.
.
The thing is, yea sure she caught my attention at pre-departure(aiya u all noe Mr. Jonathan Chua very fast to find leng lui and tell ppl got leng lui right...muahahaha, i'm sure all my long time buddies know bout this characteristic of mine) but then it wasn't only me. Hehe, she got my mum's attention too (can u believe this). My mum was like yea, i saw that girl in grey, the prettiest of the lot. (at this point the reaction i gave my mum was -__-")
.
.
Yea, its a blast talking crap with her today (I do think i talked TOO much..:P). Anyways, wishing Wei Xuan a blessed birthday and may her dreams come true..
This was at Max Brenner...again there...wahaha but....

I'm sure she would prefer this picture....hehehe...

Not hungry liao, eat too much....ciaoz

No comments: