Sunday, July 8, 2007

Reccuring sickness

Wanna noe/experience reccuring sickness?? Try sleeping at 3am waking up at 5.30am, then the following day sleep at 2 am wake up at 6.30 am. On the 3rd day sleep at 12am!! and wake up at 6.30 am, then sleep at 2.30 am wake up at 5.30am..get the point? Ok basically juz disrupt ur sleeping time and disrupt the amount u sleep, then u will experience wat i'm feeling now, dizzyness, headache, neckache, double vision, but yet dun feel like sleeping..
.
.
.
Over the past few days i was helping out with the volunteer work at Born To Fly, and the freaking program starts at 8 am!!! Due to my lifestyle(sleep at 2 or 3) i slept dat late, but had to wake up dat early for the program. Over the 4 days, i had afternoon naps, sleep quickies and not sleeping at all for more than 24 hrs.
.
.

And when all these happen, especially after u've juz recover from the worlds most torturing fever, u feel like SHIT!!!
.
.
.
.
I juz got back from church, and i slept for about 4 hrs, and since last night i slept about only 4 hrs, my frequent change in visits to dreamland has taken a toll on me. I woke up this morning with block nose and a feeling of hingus stuck in between my nose and throat. U noe the wan where u snort, blow, cough, snore and still cant get it out, yea, i hate those mornings...Yet after sleeping for another 4 hrs, im tired and dizzy and wanna sleep, but my brain juz doesnt want to shut off, besides, i have to last till tonight b4 sleeping so that i can return to my sleeping routine.
.
.
.
About BTF, well as expected, the kids were really really good and cute, my team had very obedient wants!! ^^ hehe...so they are really fun to play with, and the theme song, I'll be a success, writen by the clown of the show called patches, wow the lyrics were really meaningful.
Its amazing wat people can come up with doing work for God.
.
.
Anyway, despite this yucky feeling right now, i dont regret participating in Born To Fly, it was a wonderful program and useful for those brats. My brain isn't functioning at optimum level right now, and im getting hot flushes so im juz gonna go lie down....
.
I'm hungry....ciaoz

No comments: