Monday, July 30, 2007

30th July

Time to take my mind of Kim Tae Hee, cos I have yet another leng lui who has a birthday today...
.
.
Lately I have been quite emo, so too bad la, this post gonna be quite emo, not those joke joke punya..
.
.
Hi Weng Tze, haih, wat can i say, this girl got so many guys after her(except me :P). I still recall the day I first met her officially, she was sitting in her x-trail and she called out to me and an idiot went and asked her for her number as we were heading out of the cybercafe. Surprisingly, she gave it to him but being me I also go steal the number la, I'm not even sure she knew my name at that time. Friendly as she can be, I still think she is very easy to kao :P Juz treat her nicely with a moment dat touches her heart, and U have hope...lol...Though she seems tough and streetwise, she is actually very soft inside with her heart caring for many. This lead to a really sad relationship with one idiot who didnt know how to appreciate her. He broked her heart and it took her sometime to piece it back together, but knowing this, she became stronger. Still I wish she wouldnt become strong this way, as it was too unfair to see her tear for an idiot. Now, she has reached the 20 mark, and more mature, still childish la, but still she has become a woman.
.
.
My closest hainam fren, she is one who is ever so eager to continue msging me even when I'm in australia.
.
.
Weng Tze, do u remember:-
1) When u used to buy breakfast for me and an idiot, followed by me and ansyn, i really appreciate it cos i hardly had time for breakfast before class.
2) When u called ever so often at night during hard times, when i continue to advice u to forget an idiot, but actually to forget, I knew u would hurt, and it made me think of what to say at times.
3) When we went for new yr countdown at Times Square and it was so crowded, i was so worried bout those 'bad people' around but i guess there was someone MORE worried than me.
4) When i agreed to buy u flowers on valentines day, I had to walk from my car to the cafeteria, u noe how many eyes were looking at me? Damn malu man...
5) In exchange, u got me the engraved pen, I have it here with me in australia.
6) The red little heart u gave to so many of us, I still have it in my wallet.
7) When we were acting like a couple juz to trick Poh Yee, I laughed so much dat night remembering Poh Yee's face...lol
8) When u told me how happy u were dat SOMEBODY confessed, I was really happy for u, cos I know He wont turn out like an idiot.
9) When we were gossiping so much about other people, I thought u talked too much, but i guess those happy moments were ones to remember about my college.
10) The 7 roses and their meaning, 7 days I miss u, 7 days I talk to u, sry i couldn't keep to the 2nd part of dat meaning, but i guess the 1st part still counts :P
.
.
HAPEE BURFDAY WENG TZE!!!!

I miss you, dear...


Hungry lo....ciaoz...

No comments: