Thursday, July 26, 2007

Beautiful Girl(s)...wherever u are....

Ok, so lately i've been addicted to korean drama. If u ask me a year ago, I would say wat man, dun understand wat they talk about wat for watch. Ok, but u noe la, when u've really seen it, ur perception might change.
.
In my family, I guess u can say I'm the odd one out. Cause of all the diff genre of movies, I really really prefer love stories, I dunno why. Its like if u ask me to choose to watch a tvb drama about scandal or love I would choose love. So despite watching a few tvb series here adi, thx to a fren i got introduced into watching korean series My Girl. Lol, I found it really funny but most of all I got addicted into watching korean series because of the love value. Every korean series is based on love(ok fine at least 90% are) and not much of those detective or gamble or race. After finishing My Girl in 3 days, I chose wat ppl said was one of the all time favourite, Full House. I finished Full House in 3 days -__-"
.
.
Took a one day break and then I discovered Wonderful life. If u want to start watching korean series, i recommend Wonderful life, absolutely enjoyable!!!! Now i've started Love Story in Harvard....lol
.
.
The one bad thing about korean series is 9 out of 10 of them ends with a not happy ending....WTH is wrong with korean directors!!! such nice series but bad ending. I tell u, i juz cant bear to follow a series and ends with either the guy dies, the girl dies, they both die, one get cacat or they decided to part ways despite knowing they were meant for each other. Believe me, if u follow a show dat long, u would cry with this type of ending. Autumn in my heart was the worst, it was juz too sad(i kinda knew the ending b4 i watched the series, dunno spoiler from where) dat i stopped after the 2nd episode and went straight to the final episode, I juz cant bear with the main girl dying of cancer after so so so so so so so much obstacles to be with the main guy. Winter sonata was suppose to be an all time favourite too but then again, the guy goes blind at the end and i dun wanna shed tears for a movie(Lol, i havent gila gila cry until buckets yet, but man enough to admit I did shed a tear or 2). So now, wat i do is when i choose a series i read the comments posted on the last chapter, and if its a happy ending I would follow it :P
.
.
Now to the main point, no love series would be made perfect, if not for the beauty of the leading actress. One thing that got me hooked to the series is dat I rate the main girls from Korea 10 times better than from HK or Taiwan. My goodness they are so blady blady pretty, u watch the show u dun want it to end cos u juz keep wanting to see the girls potrayal. Still dun believe me??
Ok then, i shall put up a few of the most beautiful girls on screen(my opinion la of course)
.
Song Hye Kyo, main girl from Full House, sad that this is the only series she starred in with a happy ending. She also starred in Autumn with my heart as the main girl which died of leukemia and in the movie My Girl and I in which she dies of......leukemia...lol...I din watch those 2, cos I really cant stand to see such a pretty character die, its so unfair even though its juz a movie.
.
.
Jolin Tsai Yi Lin...need i say more?? This girl well knowned for her beautiful overall and singing. One word, hot!!! This one from taiwan la of course (u dunno=noob)To all my long time friends, this girl needs no introduction, my wallpaper girl and to me is the prettiest girl to appear on tv(on 2nd thought, she is one of the prettiest la, but there might be some prettier than her). Ruby Lin Xin Ru, acted in My dunno wat Princess adi...lol and was in Duke of Mount Deer starring along side Dicky Cheung as the smallest wife, which she happens to be the princess, she died in this series...sad :'(
.
.
And finally, this one currently in my mind whole of today man, the main girl from Love story in harvard, at 1st I saw her pic, i thought normal only la, not until i watched the series then only i discovered...crap!!! damn pretty.....
Kim Tae Hee, walao, now understand anot, if u dun agree with me, then juz keep ur opinions to yourself but if u think u can find a prettier girl, feel free to intro to me...lol or leave a comment...wakaka...ok if u think like me tell me wats so great about this girl?? Its the eyes isn't it, i've been trying to figure out wat makes her so attractive and i think its the eyes la..haha, they are big!!!
.
.
Haih, where can u find a malaysian actress that can match this?? Lol, now lets go back to all the girl pictures i've put up. Look again and then u will realise, they all freaking look the same!!! Big eyes, nice smile and fair, their features almost look the same....now u noe wat Jonathan Chua looks for in a girl le....hahahaha...until then, I think I'm gonna be watching korean series for a while..any recommendation??
.
.
Ok la, i've saved this pic for the last...The most chun wan....Damn leng..i think suitable to be compared with those pictures above
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The guy on the left.....most leng...whahhahahaha :P :P
Not hungry....ciaoz

No comments: