Sunday, July 29, 2007

Let me finish this crazy phase quickly...

Ok, i have a confession to make, i'm obsessed...with Kim Tae Hee...shit, i shouldnt have watched korean drama (Love Story in Harvard), dat way i wouldnt see her on screen and i wont be like this now!!!
.
.
The thing is, how come got a girl in korea dats so pretty and beautiful but msia dun have!!! Its so unfair.....
I juz finished compiling a folder of 45 wallpapers to create my screensaver, my phone and laptop wallpaper has changed(goodbye ruby lin) and i've been seeing her 'cute' scenes from love story in harvard over and over again...
.
.
Seriously, its been along while since i crazed over a superstar, i think the last was ruby lin but dat was like 5 yrs ago....Even those hongkong actresses din make me go this far...

Anybody want 45 pictures of Kim Tae Hee?? lol, i'll juz feast ur(guys) eyes with a few...This last one is my current wallpaper...its juz a phase right???? ITS JUZ A PHASE IN LIFE RIGHT?

Not Hungry.....ciaoz...

No comments: